Introducing The New DL200-7 Wheel Loader
The new DL200-7 wheel loader is the latest addition to Doosan’s award-winning ‘DL-7’ wheel loader range. Like the existing models, the DL200-7 introduces a next generation design, incorporating a powerful new Stage V compliant engine and providing higher productivity, increased fuel efficiency and a low cost of ownership, coupled with a superb environment and experience for the operator.
- the 3rd and 4th spool valves in the DL200-7 make it a truly versatile machine, ready for installing hydraulic attachments. The settable flow on the 3rd spool serves to protect the attachment hydraulic motor.
Improved productivity and lower fuel consumption
- The DL200-7 has a load sensing hydraulic system, powered by variable piston pumps. With the load sensing incorporated, the Main Control Valve provides the signal to the pump for needed oil flow. If no change in hydraulic output is requested, the pump runs with minimum flow, to minimize engine use.
- Higher category DANA axles
- Creep function on the HST transmission
Load Isolation System
The lift arm is cushioned by a hydro-pneumatic accumulator linked to the lift hydraulic system, acting as a shock absorber. This results in less stress on the structure of the machine, less shaking, no loss of material and higher travel speeds!
New Standard Features:
- NEW gauge panel
- NEW Doosan Smart Touch (8“ touch screen)
- NEW machine design
- NEW cab layout
- Better visibility
- NEW fully integrated joystick (EMCV)
- Doosan Smart Key
- LED working lights
- Rear view camera