The DD130 Will Push Develon into the Dozer Market
At CONEXPO in March 2023, the new DD130 dozer was displayed for the first time during the show. For North America, the DD130 follows on from the DD100, already successfully launched in 2022. For the European market, the DD130 will be the first model for Develon.
The new DD130 Dozer has some interesting features that will be attractive for new customers:
One of the biggest differences between the DD130 dozer and other brands is the visibility it provides of the machine’s blade.
- The front engine compartment offers a narrower design to make it easier for operators to see their work.
- The precleaner is tucked away in the engine compartment to maximize front visibility.
- The electronic cooling system was moved to the back of the dozer to further improve front visibility.
- The cab’s low-profile front pillars provide maximum glass area.
- All-glass doors provide a full view of the working environment.
The DD130 offers a high level of comfort with a premium high-quality seat. The operator has total control of the machine via two smooth and precise, fully electronic joysticks. The seat and joysticks move together via the air suspension system, to absorb all vibrations.
For further visibility and safety, a standard rearview camera provides operators with an additional view of the dozer’s surroundings. The full colour, 8-inch Smart Touch display shows the feed from the rearview camera. Also standard are high-illumination LED lights and four premium wiper blades.
Advanced technologies in the DD130 dozer deliver more precision to help operators meet exacting specifications.
A 2D grading system (dozing assist) makes precision grading easier, even for novice operators.
The operator programs the needed inputs, and the machine controls blade functions to finish the job faster and with better accuracy. No GPS or lasers are required.
The DD130 comes standard with an electronically operated tilting cab that provides access to internal components.
Even with the cab tilted, the dozer can be started while the machine is being diagnosed or repaired.
An in-line precleaner, which comes standard, helps improve filter life and is integrated with the air cleaner.
Super compact to fit in the engine compartment, self-cleaning and maintenance-free, the intake system can expel a variety of debris, including mud, snow, leaves, sawdust and chaff.
The dozer undercarriage is designed for convenience and cost-effective maintenance.
Areas of the undercarriage that naturally experience greater wear and tear are easy to access. For example, a removable side panel provides access to an area to add grease to the undercarriage’s tension system.
Customers can order replacement parts through their local dealer.
A telematics system is a standard feature on the DD130 dozer, making it easy for customers to remotely monitor and maintain their machine. They can monitor the health, location and productivity of the dozer from a user-friendly mobile app and website. The customer’s dealer can also see the equipment status and notify them when it is time for a service to minimize machine downtime.
Develon can not wait until September 2023, when Europe will see the first DD130 Dozers landing on the continent.
DD130 Dozer Specs
- Horsepower (gross): 156.9 HP / 117 kW
- Operating weight: 15,300 kg
- Standard LGP Blade width: 3300 mm with 3 m in transport position (3.5 m3 capacity) and 710 mm shoes
- Optional LGP Blade width: 3655 mm with 3.35 m in transport position and 760 mm shoes
- Optional XL Blade width: 3105 mm with 2.87 m in transport position and 560 mm shoes
- Blade angle: 25 degrees
- Drawbar pull: 21,999 kg
- Travel speed, max: 5.6 mph (9 km/h)
- Dozer cab is ROPS/FOPS certified